Not only Dr. Hank McCoy one of the smartest men in the world, but he's suprisingly acrobatic for a for a big, furry, blue... Beast.
- Team: X-men
- Cost: 300 gold
- Fight Style: Melee
- Movement: Double Jump
- 12 damage
- 7+7 damage
- 6+6 damage
- 14+14 damage
- 37 damage & knockdown
Beast (1) rolls into an enemy from a short distance, then (2) back hand springs into him, (3) roars at him, (4) performs a jumping spinning kick, and (5) bats him into the air.
His third attack may miss the target, but will hit those on either side of Beast.
- Leaping Beast: Leaps towards an enemy and claws at them, leaving an X on the ground. 36 damage.
- X-periment: Mixes toxic chemicals and hurls them at a group of enemies. 27 damage and stun.
- Great Big Beast Feet: Performs a handstand and spins kicking nearby enemies. 24+24 and knockdown.
Leaps at enemies within range and causes 45 damage and knockdown
- mixes toxic chemicals, and throws them. Affects nearby objects.
- Performs a one handed hand stand while reading a book.
- Roars in a failed attempt to sing. succeeds second time. Affects nearby objects.
Is able to Double Jump.
Beast joined the X-men as one of its founding members. Other founding members include Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, and Angel. He now serves alongside the other X-Men, including Wolverine, Rogue, Nightcrawler, and more.
Beast is a fairly heavy hitter, but not as heavy as others. He is worth the 300 gold that he is priced at. Seasoned professionals will find him as a useful hero for missions such as Very Bad Breath, Magneteors, and All For Juggernaut. I would recommend this hero for anyone. His lower price makes him one of the easier heroes for new players to master.